Welcome to Hear Now
Audiology & Tinnitus Services
Welcome to HEAR NOW AUDIOLOGY & TINNITUS SERVICES
We offer a wide range of services to help people in Southeast Michigan hear, communicate, and live better. We are a premier audiology and tinnitus clinic, offering assistance for those who have hearing loss and/or tinnitus. We are only a phone call away at (586) 228-0600 and will be happy to assist you with any questions that you may have.
(586) 228-0600 email@example.com
Signs of Hearing Loss
Hearing loss most often happens gradually, which means people do not notice right away that their hearing ability is changing.
These are common signs of hearing loss according to THE BETTER HEARING INSTITUTE:
- You have trouble following conversation that involves more that 2 people.
- You answer wrong or respond inappropriately during conversation.
- You ask people to repeat things frequently.
- You think that others are mumbling.
- You have difficulty hearing in noise (restaurants, malls, etc)
- You withdraw from social activities that you once enjoyed because of difficulty hearing
- You are annoyed because you cannot hear or understand people.
- Others complain that you need the TV/radio turned up very loud.
- Things aren't loud enough.
If any of the above statements make you say ‘yes, that’s me’, then chances are you have some amount of hearing loss. The average person will wait SEVEN years from the time they begin experiencing the symptoms of hearing loss to the time they decide to seek treatment! But treating hearing loss early is important to your social, emotional and physical well-being.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your inquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.